Thursday, July 19, 2012

Doin' it Right, AmyLu

I was food shopping this last weekend and decided to try a new chicken burger that was on sale- boy was I glad I did! These things were great!



They are called Burgers by AmyLu, and I went with the Sweet Caramelized Onion Chicken Burger. I have tried the chicken sausages by this company in the past and loved them, so when I spotted this new item I had to go for it.

They are fully cooked, so I just had to toss them on the grill pan for a few minutes and top with goat cheese. I also threw some asparagus and red onions on the grill to balance out our midweek meal.


I was a little nervous because I have had mixed results with ready-to-serve turkey burgers, they are always either dry or way over seasoned with salt and preservatives. But these were great, and I am definitely going to put them into our weekly rotation.

Plus, as just 150 cals per burger I don't have to feel guilty about not making them from scratch!



So I just wanted to give a shout out to my girl, AmyLu. Love it!



XOXO Katie
Best Blogger Tips Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Those look delish. I've just started getting into chicken sausage and have been putting it in pasta, on pizzas, in stir frys, etc. since its fully cooked and only needs to be heated. I tried a chicken burger from Trader Joe's once that I didn't like-- too over seasoned like you said-- but these look promising!@

    ReplyDelete